Thursday, April 14, 2011

Superhero Films Most Bangable Broads

In no particular order.
Kim Basinger She was such a piece of arse in her day. Since then she hit the wall and even Batman wouldn't be seen in the Batmobile with her. Toss her butt out.
Michelle Pfeiffer Another chick who has seen better days but was definitely smoking. Claw me like she did Batman and see what I do to that pussy.
Scarlett Johansson Now this chick is hot and definitely hasn't hit the wall yet. She needs that Iron Man pipe.
 Katie Holmes This chick is a drag but definitely was doable. And then she got nuts about Alien Gods. I need to fill out the list, so she's on it.
* No pic available cuz she's a drag and I don't want her on my list. I'm skipping her.

Jennifer Garner This chick has a great body. Tight and athletic. But she married that freaking bucket head Ben Afferleck. Still slaughter her.
Jennifer Connelly This chick forget about it. What big CANS she has. She was wasted in the Hulk. I'd give her the big green veiny sausage. POW!!!
Natalie Portman Well she's in the new Thor flick coming out. She looks good. A bit of a fidget.
Kat Dennings Another chick from Thor but she's no fidget and has huge CANS. Lay her out with that Thor hammer, she won't remember shite. Only 2 hits, her hittin the floor, me hittin the c#%t, sucking on your t%#s.

No comments:

Post a Comment